Wednesday, December 21, 2016

To That Special Someone,


Since I can't get you anything for Christmas I figured this is the next best thing. When I think of you all the sadness leaves my heart. I feel a warmth in my heart that I've never felt before. I've cried many tears because of the heartache and pain. Pain from loneliness that no one can imagine. Having to be strong and put a fake smile on, but deep down I am dying inside. I wish someone would look inside my heart and see that I'm very loving, caring and a hopeless romantic. Just a little girl that wants to be loved. I close my eyes and I see you with a bright light around you with a gentle smile and a sweet scent. When I'm around you I feel safe like nothing can harm me. I know with certain circumstances we will never be. As I lay down to sleep you are in my dreams. Dreams of the perfect man, a man so sweet and gentle. A man with a heart of gold and full of love. I'm so scared to love again, to really fall in love and get married and know that man is mine forever. The fear that I'll be alone forever. The fear of rejection that I will never know what it'll be like to be with you, hold your hand or to feel your lips on mine. You might think it's crazy that I feel this way without setting eyes on you, but I don't care. If I can feel this way for the rest of my life without know what you look like or know the sound of your voice and lose every precious moment with you then I don't want to. The fear of losing you as my friend or anything for that matter makes my heartache. I know your scared to trust and I don't blame you and to be honest it's a good thing because maybe we can become close and later down the road it'll turn into something great. I'm so blessed to have known you, talk to you and the best part is hearing you say my name. You're my guardian Angel, my saving grace, my best friend and for that I will be forever grateful for what your bring into my life. Thank you for your kindness, your ear and your heart. Most of all, I thank God for bringing you into my life. You are the best blessing I've ever gotten. Merry Christmas My Special Someone...

Love Always,
Adrienne Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment