Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Suffocation (Poem)

Your Hate for yourself lingers in my heart
Your Hateful words scream at my soul
You lay it upon my life
Your anger rips through the wounds that you left

The look in your eyes are so cold
The ice of your soul leaves me numb
It leaves pain of pins and needles on my heart
The Strangle of your forgiveness
Makes me feel worthless 

Screams of your fears
Makes me scared
Your lies grip my insecurities 
My mind can't take much more

The control you have over me suffocates me
I can't breathe, I can't feel happiness
you think you know me by my actions
But you don't know me at all

You drain me emotionally
You rob who I want to be
Why do you feel this way about me?
What gives you the right?

Your love was pretend 
But your hate was real
how could someone want to cause so much pain

You drain my soul with your judgments
Thinking you know me
Thinking what your doing is just

My heart bleeds reliving this over and over
The same cycle of your selfishness
The truth is your just like me
But you hide and pretend that you're alright
But your not, you have your self hatred 
That you can't break free from

You need something to control
because you feel so out of control
Your bonded to your own pain
That drives you insane

You can't handle love
Because your life suffocates you
You feel chained in every aspect
So you run thinking you'll find freedom
But your mind won't let you 
You have s much anger, hate, fear and worry
that you take it out on me 
You make sure it's known
Of your insecurities 
So you feel some control of your life

You tore me apart
You broke my heart 
Your words were cruel and mean
Because your not happy 
You don't love yourself

I can't take this pain much longer
But I have to live with it
For all you've done I can't forget
and neither will you because I won't let you


No comments:

Post a Comment