Friday, July 13, 2012

Precious Gift (Poem)

God gave you a precious gift
That you past onto me
To love and cherish
To hold close to my heart

A precious gift created in the image 
Of you and his wonderful father
I kept a promise to you both 
That I would love that gift always and forever
And I have never broke it

I have never lost sight of how precious that gift is
It brings so much happiness when I think of him
and everything he has to offer
The joy he brings to the world
When he smiles makes me feel blessed

I have never loved something as wonderful as he
Nothing has made me as happy or gave me such joy
He takes my breath away, gives me butterflies
The light he gives out shines so bright
It shines bright on my heart and soul

I sometimes have forgotten how precious he was and for that
I sincerely and truly apologize

My heart gives you so much appreciate for passing on 
such a wonderful gift
My heart feels so lucky to have felt such a love
And for eternity I will hold it dear to my soul
My soul longs to be near him
My heart aches for his love
I need him more than life itself
I love him and always will

My precious gift means the world to me
I will hold on to him forever
never let him go because this gift is my reason for living 
breathing and loving

Thank you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment