Thursday, July 19, 2012

Words In a Whisper

I'm there in the shadows
I'm with you in the sunset
I'm with you in the clouds
I'm with you in your dreams
When life gets too hard to bare


I'm with you when your alone
When the kids are gone or asleep
I see you when you cry
I lay with you to wipe your tears

When you feel the wind on your face 
That's me giving you air to breathe
To help you go on another day
When you see a bright light
That's me showing you there's no need to fear
When you see me in your dreams
That's me telling you I love you
Everything will be ok


When you remember a memory of us
That's me helping you to never to forget who I was
When you remember the love we shared
That's me showing you I love you and always will


When life gets hard remember 
The sweet embrace of my hand helping you through
When you smile from a beautiful scenery
I'm sharing the beautiful creations that God made


Remember that I love you
Remember my love
Remember my strength
Remember who I was
Remember my touch
But most of all remember I am with you
I'll always make things ok for you


Do not fear when troubles come
because I'll guide you
Guide you to the right path
I'm there always and forever
Never give up never give in
To the pain of losing me
Because you didn't lose me I'm here


My departure is not forever
It's only for a little while
We will be together once again
Until then hold on and be strong
Remember again I love you
Never lose hope...

1 comment:

  1. Every construction company has its own unique set of money-related challenges. At Mantis Funding, we work closely with clients to understand their specific needs and goals and design funding offers that are customized to fit their needs.

    If you are looking for a long-term financing partner who understands all the different challenges of your business and is willing to invest in your future –then Mantis Funding is the only number you need to call. Our fast, easy-to-avail credit offers will set you up for success for years to come.

    ReplyDelete